- This event has passed.
Pepper Spray Protection
January 28 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$85
Pepper Spray Protection: 1300-1600
Having a plan is best accompanied by a way to defend yourself in the event avoidance is not an option. In the words of subject matter expert Chuck Haggard, “you’ve got to have something between a harsh word and a gun”. Many more defensive situations require a physical response rather than a deadly force response, and having a less lethal tool like OC spray gives a self-defender an option other than empty-handed self-defense.
Course objectives include:
- Legal Aspects of carrying pepper spray
- Knowing the different types of active ingredients in sprays
- Different Effects of Pepper Spray
- How to use pepper spray effectively and responsibly.
Each participant will receive:
- Inert Practice Canister for home practice
- A POM keychain pepper spray to take home
- Certificate of Completion
For questions about these events, please contact Lioness Defense Firearms Training at email@example.com or 571.466.0690. See you in class!