NRA Safety Rules
1. ALWAYS Keep The Gun Pointed In A Safe Direction
2. ALWAYS Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until Ready To Shoot
3. ALWAYS Keep The Gun Unloaded Until Ready To Use
Cooper’s Safety Rules
1. Treat every weapon as if it were loaded.
2. Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you’re ready to fire.
3. Never point a weapon at anything you do not intend to shoot.
4. Be sure of your target and what is in front and behind it.
How to Clear a Handgun
Rendering your handgun clear and safe prior to storing, cleaning, or handling is a vital part of gun safety. Safety around firearms begins with you, but the fact of the matter is that even if you are well trained, the person next to you may not be, and they are also perhaps holding your life in their hands. Learning the basics of gun safety can help save lives. Please watch the following video lesson on how to properly clear your firearm of ammunition.
Stafford, VA 22554